At STRATA Networks, we want to support our local communities, which is why we allow messages about upcoming community events to be posted on our corporate marquees. Messages may be displayed for up to one week leading up to the event, and should meet the following guidelines:
- Be of benefit or interest to a significant portion of our community.
- Language and subject matter must be appropriate for all ages to read.
- Messages should not act as a commercial advertisement for a specific business or individual.
- Messages should not promote a specific religious or political cause or event.
- The length should be around 100 characters, including spaces.
All messages are subject to approval by STRATA Networks before being displayed on the marquee. STRATA reserves the right to edit messages for length, clarity, as well as the dates the message will appear.